July 10, 2020
In addition to the protocols and requirements below, effective immediately, a mask or face covering is now required upon entering, and must be worn at all times while on the premises.
We understand that there may be medical exemptions applicable to some patients. Please discuss this directly with your healthcare practitioner.
Thank you - we appreciate your co-operation.
May 27, 2020
We are once again open for business!
We are happy to announce that Axis Chiropractic will once again be open for regular chiropractic appointments! Up until now, we have been providing urgent/emergency care only, but effective immediately that restriction has been removed and we welcome ALL our patients back to our practice. As of Monday, June 1, 2020, Dr. Milenov, Dr. Clark and Dr. Chin will resume their regular hours.
At Axis Chiropractic our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients and our team, so we have very strict protocols in place while practising physical distancing and adhering to all mandated provincial guidelines.
This is what we will do to ensure your safety when we re-open:
- As a health care clinic, we have always had high cleanliness standards and infection control procedures, including hand washing and hygiene practices. These have been stepped up and a complete sanitization of the treatment area will occur after each patient visit.
- All practitioners will be required to wear surgical masks during patient care.
- To follow physical distancing practices, we have altered our booking schedule to minimize the number of patients in our office at one time.
- A plexiglass shield is in place at the front desk. Our regular payment methods are available, including touch-less payment.
- Each patient must apply hand sanitizer provided to them at reception both upon arrival and following the appointment.
- No walk-in appointments are allowed at this time. All patients must call to schedule their appointment ahead of time.
- We are accepting new patients! Doctors will consult with all new patients over the phone first before coming to the office.
This is what we expect from you prior to visiting our clinic:
Please review the following questions to confirm your fitness to enter our clinic. Your answer to all of the questions must be "NO" prior to entering Axis Chiropractic.
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 or come in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been asked to self-isolate or self-monitor in the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled outside the province of Ontario in the last 14 days?
- Are you feeling unwell? Do you have a fever, cough, chills, shortness of breath, or difficult breathing?
If you have ANY respiratory symptoms or feel unwell at all, you will not be permitted in the clinic.
Other information for your visit to Axis Chiropractic:
Since our space is limited, we request you be on time for your appointment so that we may adhere to physical distancing rules. Please do not come more than 3-4 minutes early for your appointment and we ask that all patients wait inside the waiting room.
- Patients are strongly encouraged to wear a mask when inside the clinic. Massage clients are required to wear a mask or face covering.
- Please leave any non-essential belongings in your car (e.g. jacket, hats).
- Non-essential companions or pets will not be allowed at this time.
- No food or drinks allowed inside the premises.
- Tea, water, toys and magazines will not be provided at this time for safety reasons.
- Card payments are preferred at this time.
We will begin contacting patients who we had to cancel in March, April and May, but do not hesitate to call us. Please have patience with us as we work diligently to return all calls.
We hope the above measures offer you some reassurance that we have your safety and health as a priority now that we’ve re-opened.
We appreciate your patience and understanding and look forward to serving you again!
Dr. Dennis Milenov & staff
Welcome to Axis Chiropractic
Located in the heart of Uxbridge, the leading health professionals at Axis Chiropractic are dedicated to helping you achieve your health goals. We treat a variety of acute and chronic conditions using an effective, natural approach that helps patients live healthier, pain-free lives.
Dr. Dennis Milenov, Dr. Clark, Dr. Chin and the healthcare team at Axis Chiropractic have a genuine concern for your wellbeing.
If you are new to our website, please feel free to discover and learn about chiropractic. If you are interested in starting your journey towards health and wellness, please subscribe to our award-winning newsletter by clicking on the Our Newsletter tab at the bottom of this page. If you are already a newsletter subscriber, please explore the other sections of our website for wellness articles, resources and health facts---specifically targeted to your wellness needs and interests.
We care about you and your health!